10. Seclusion. The Silavadee Pool Spa Resort is designed to be the most exclusive luxury hideaway resort on Koh Samui. And if you like to keep things intimate, a private island tour with your own personal chauffeur can be arranged.
9. Private Beaches. Koh Samui is famous for its extraordinary beaches and at Silavadee, you get to enjoy the most private beach in all of Samui. So secluded and private, it’s nicknamed the ‘secret beach’ by Samui locals.
8. The View. Lose your breath over the postcard-perfect ocean views and breathtaking landscape.
7. Private Pools in Every Suite. Enjoy your very own private infinity-edge pool and Aqua Jet Massage Bed.
5. The Spa. Blending ancient Thai and modern Western massage techniques, the healing treatments will leave you feeling totally relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated.
4. It’s an Award Winner. The resort has won the World Luxury Hotel Awards for 2010 and the Dream Resort Thailand award in 2009.
3. The Nightlife. Samui is known for its spectacular nightlife and has a little something for every evening taste. Mint Bar is the leading nightclub where you’ll find a good line up of international DJ’s. Check out Ice Bar if you like to keep it cool in a bar where the walls, bar, sculptures and seats are made from Canadian ice. Lastly, you can’t leave the island without experiencing the Full Moon Party Koh Phangan, the most legendary full moon party in all of Thailand.
2. Mr. Ung’s Magical Safari. This all day adventure can be booked through the resort and includes round-trip transfers and visits to the popular attractions, “Grandfather & Grandmother Rocks” and “Monkey on Coconut Plantation”. You’ll also get to go elephant trekking to see beautiful waterfalls and also get a jeep tour through the mountains to “Buddha’s Magic Garden”. Lunch and a seasonal fruits tasting is also included at Woodland Restaurant.
1. The Kiwi Advantage. When you book your stay to the Silavadee Pool Spa Resort exclusively though Kiwi Collection you will get a welcome bottle of sparkling wine upon check in. And to make your stay even better you’ll get a Silavadee Wellness Spa Voucher worth THB 1,000 net per person. Romantic Jasmine milk bath anyone?