Japan continues to be in our thoughts. After the devastating earthquake and tsunami that hit Sendai, there is much aid needed to help restore the country.
To contribute to the relief effort, Kiwi Collection is offering vouchers for hotel stays at half price, with all proceeds going to the Save the Children Japan Disaster Relief. There are 10 vouchers available per hotel on a first come, first served basis (each voucher valid for one year, for one night’s stay in a standard room). You have until March 31, 2012 to book your stay. See below for the hotels in Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Slovakia and Hawaii participating in this initiative.
1. MEXICO: Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya – Reg. $230 – Kiwi Voucher Price: $115 USD
2. BRITISH COLUMBIA: Black Rock Oceanfront Resort -Reg. $400 – Kiwi Voucher Price: $200 USD
3. THAILAND: The Sukhothai Bangkok – Reg. $350 – Kiwi Voucher Price: $175 USD
4. SLOVAKIA: Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras – Reg. $300 – Kiwi Voucher Price $150 USD
5. HAWAII: Fairmont Orchid – Reg. $350 – Kiwi Voucher Price: $ 175 USD (only 2 vouchers left)
How To Book:
1. Send an email to: email@example.com
2. Include your name, email, phone number , the hotel name and the number of vouchers you’d like to purchase.
3. We will call to confirm credit card information. We cannot accept credit card information over email as per security and privacy policies.
The Fine Print:
-Vouchers available on a first come, first served basis
-Not redeemable for previous stays already booked
-Based on availability and not valid during blackout dates
-Vouchers are for standard room accommodations for two people
-Taxes are included
-Stay must occur before March 31, 2012 (vouchers not used by this date will be void)
-Vouchers do not have to be redeemed by then, only purchased by this date.
-The value of these vouchers are up to 50% off depending on the season. The regular rate has been determined by calculating the average price of the hotel during different time periods of the year.