The best time to visit the Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean is the winter time. The winds are lower, the sun is shining and it’s gorgeously warm (but not too hot!). For seekers of a luxurious boutique experience in the Turks and Caicos, a stay at Grace Bay Club may be in order.
This luxury resort in the Turks and Caicos is found right on 11 acres of white, sandy beach. This particular resort is the first one that only has suites. Guests get amazing views of the water from private terraces and the resort features an inifiniti bar, beach beds and personalized concierge service.
For guests looking for a truly special experience, Grace Bay Club is promoting a special package right now called “The Penthouse Package”.
This package includes a four-night stay in one of Grace Bay Club’s gorgeous Penthouses. Each penthouse is 3,600 square feet and rooms feature their own entrance to the beach. Here, you’ll enjoy a 1,000 square foot oceanfront terrace, soaring ceilings and two master bedrooms with great views of the water.
Penthouses also feature kitchens, multi-media rooms, separate living rooms, dining rooms and private outdoor Jacuzzis.
The package includes:
• Bottle of Dom Perignon in suite upon arrival
• Personal concierge, dedicated personal cook & housekeeper
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in restaurant or penthouse
• Coffee, tea, and soft drinks
• Private airport transfers
• 1 complimentary gourmet grocery list
• 1 half-day private boat cruise
• 2 massages per stay in the Anani Spa or penthouse
• Nightly turndown amenities
• Wireless internet, afternoon tea, non-motorized water sports
Rates starting at $3,600 per night plus tax and service charge, maximum 6 people
(4 night minimum stay required, not combinable with any other promotion)