Montage Laguna Beach’s restaurants, The Loft and Studio, will be debuting special menus for all of this year’s seasonal festivities (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve).
Montage is a 250-room craftsman-style resort in Laguna Beach featuring beachfront accommodations; a 20,000-square-foot spa; destination dining at Studio; a wealth of outdoor recreation, including three pools, beach and water sports; a fine art collection; and more than 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space.
Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 26, 2009
•The Loft is presenting a Traditional Four-Course Thanksgiving Menu from 12:00 – 10:00 p.m., with a choice of appetizer, soup or salad, entrée and dessert, $90/adults, $35/children (4-12 yrs.)
• The Loft Bistro will offer its inventive a la carte menu from 3:00 – 10:00 p.m.
• At Studio, enjoy a Five-Course Prix Fixe Thanksgiving Tasting Menu from 4:00 – 9:00 p.m. $115/ person, $185/ with wine pairings
• Or select the sumptuous Holiday Buffet in the Ballroom from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. complete with live entertainment, $95/adults, $45/children (4-12 yrs.)
Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24, 2009
• The Loft will offer a Four-Course Holiday Tasting Menu as well as its a la carte menu from 5:00 – 10:00 p.m., $90/adults, $35/children (4-12 yrs.)
•The Loft Bistro will offer a la carte selections from 3:00 – 10:00 p.m.
• Studio will present a Five-Course Holiday Prix Fixe Tasting Menu and a la carte selections from 5:00 – 10:00 p.m. $115/person, $185/with wine pairings
Christmas Day, Friday, December 25, 2009
• The Loft will feature a Four-Course Holiday Tasting Menu and a la carte selections from 12:00 – 9:00 p.m.; Tasting Menu $90/adults, $35/children (4-12 yrs.)
• The Loft Bistro will present creative comfort dishes from 3:00 – 9:00 p.m.
• Studio will offer your choice of a Five-Course Prix Fixe Holiday Tasting Menu or a la carte selections from 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.; Tasting Menu $115/person, $185/with wine pairings
• Or join the fun in the Ballroom at the resort’s festive Holiday Buffet, featuring 10 innovative presentation stations and live entertainment from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m., $95/adults and $45/children (4-12 yrs.)
New Year’s Eve, Thursday, December 31, 2009
• Welcome 2010 in fine style with delicious a la carte dining at The Loft from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
• A comfortably elegant celebration at Studio begins with an 8:00 p.m. cocktail reception on the Patio and continues with a Five-Course Tasting Menu at 9:00 p.m. , $350/person includes cocktails, $150 additional for wine pairings
• Head for the gala party in the Ballroom featuring a cocktail reception at 8:00 p.m. followed by a Four-Course Dinner Menu with wine pairings beginning at 9:00 p.m., dancing to the James Gang Encore Band and a midnight toast with party favors, 8:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.; $300/person all-inclusive price includes tax, gratuity, party favors, beverages and wine pairings.
• Or relax by the fire in the Lobby Lounge, where you can enjoy the musical artistry of David Allen Baker from 8:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
To make a reservation, contact Dining Reservations at 949-715-6420