Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
Kiwi Rating Explained
Food & Beverage
Spa & Fitness
Attention to Detail
Generosity & Value
Wow / Hip Factor
Architecture & Design
Fit to Promise
Nightly Rates from:
Nightly Rates From
This price represents the lowest nightly rate found at this property over the next 60 days. Actual rate may vary based on seasonality and availability.
Book with Kiwi Collection at any hotel displaying the Kiwi Advantage seal, and you'll enjoy free perks.
For most standard rates at this hotel, you'll receive:*
- A bottle of wine
*May not apply to promotional rates or packages
Relax in the most extensive spa in Goa, or practice yoga in its birthplace. Lounge under a brilliant white umbrella on the sweeping curve of the wooden deck. Visit one of the pristine beaches for which Goa is renowned, perfect for sunbathing and water sports. Head out of the hotel to explore the region's rich cultural heritage, and spend the day at the Anjuana Flea Market, bargaining over local crafts. Or, visit the nearby spice plantation to whet your appetite for authentic Goan food at Casa Sarita, traditional Indian cuisine at Masala, fresh pasta at Da Luigi, or seafood in the open-air Palms.
From the lagoons and gardens that surround it and the traditional Indian art and dark-wood furniture of your room, to the scent of spices hanging in the air, Park Hyatt Goa offers a home away from home you'll never forget.
- Banquet & Catering Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Sauna / Spa
- Kids Club-Daily Activities
- Meeting / Conference Rooms
- Meeting / Private Room
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Beach Towels
- Bottled Water in Room
- Concierge (24-Hour)
- Flat Screen TV
- Fresh Fruit in Room
- Front Desk
- Front Desk (24-Hour)
- Handicapped Facilities
- High Speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Laundry Service
- Nanny/Babysitting Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Dining & Lounging Area
- Room Service
- Room Service (24-Hour)
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Internet (Complimentary)
- Family Friendly
- Table Tennis
We go to great lengths to ensure the information and advice we provide is authentic and accurate. The guest reviews appearing on our site are written by people who booked through Kiwi Collection and stayed at the hotel. In other words, the reviews are written by verified hotel aficionados like you!
Nice Hotel ...but (!)
Overall experience can be described as disappointing spoilt mainly by two issues ;
1. The hotel food is extremely expensive for the quality and variety provided. for a simple snack meal like an innocent burger be prepared to pay $20 of which 30% of that is taxes .. surprisingly the other external restaurants we sampled didnt have these huge taxes. For example you get charged 5% service charge, 20% VAT and 4.944% Service tax.
For a an evening meal with water (no wine) from the restaurant, we got charged R4500 or $90 when only a 2 course meal was had; a romantic 3 course meal at the sea food restaurant requires a minimum spend of $300 (R15000).. this is more expensive than a michellin star food!
We got to sample food from the Marriott which had better service and variety of food at half the cost of Park Hyatt!
Kiwi collections need to be transparent to their customers to highlight the extra costs.
2. The concept of having 4 restaurants while great was a great failure for two reasons; one, the service was extremely slow, waiters seemed to be confused most of the time, and you were likely to get asked for an order by more than two waiters! secondly if you and your partner end up ordering from two different restaurants chances are that you will not get your orders at the same time.
The concept could be improved by having a central food station with the different varieties on offer to better ensure co-ordination in the order delivery process.
Otherwise staff were very nice and served with a smile... however unlikely I would recommend this hotel to anybody.
Why book your hotel with us?
- Free Perks at Kiwi Advantage Hotels
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection Benefits
- Best Available Rates, Guaranteed
EMAIL: Reservations Team
Monday to Friday 6am – 12am Saturday and Sunday 7am - 3pm Hours of operation are in Pacific Standard Time.
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
- Arossim Beach
- Cansaulim 403 712
Conde Nast Traveler - Reader's Choice Awards - Favourite Leisure Hotel in India - 2012
Conde Nast Traveler - Reader's Choice Awards - Favourite Destination Spa (Sereno Spa) - 2011 & 2012
World Travel Awards - Asia's Leading Resort - 2012