Skip to main content
Forgotten your Password? Let us help!
Enter a New Password
Password Reset Expired
We work hard to keep our rates as low as possible. However, sometimes you may find a lower price for your stay after you've made a booking with us.
If you do find a better rate, and it qualifies for a price match, tell us where you found it.
To qualify for a price match, the lower rate must:
1. Be for same hotel, room type, dates and number of guests
2. Be viewable and available to book on another public website
3. Have identical booking and cancellation policies as the rate you booked with us
Comparing cancellation policies
Many of our rooms can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before your stay. We offer this because we know travel plans can change. As cancellation policies can vary between hotels and booking websites, it's always a good idea to check carefully when comparing prices.
To make a claim, submit an online price match request within 24 hours of making a booking with us.
We'll match the best publicly available rate for any of our hotels, subject to these conditions:
• Our online price match form is completed in full within 24 hours of making a booking with Kiwi Collection, and at least 72 hours prior to 3 pm on the day of arrival (based on the hotel’s local time).
• The submitted claim includes the lower rate, along with a link (URL) to the exact page where it can be confirmed by our team.
• A complete screenshot of the lower rate must be provided, including the hotel name, room type, dates of stay and number of guests. Full details on the rate must be visible including payment policies and cancellation.
• The booking is not for a same-day arrival. Eligible bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance of the stay.
• The lower rate must be in the same currency as your Kiwi Collection booking.
• Any changes to a reservation are considered a new booking and a new form must be submitted.
• The difference in the rate must be at least 1% of the total room cost, excluding taxes and fees. Any rate discrepancies of less than 1% will be considered ineligible for a price match.
Unfortunately, these rates do not qualify for a price match:
• Pre-paid, non-cancellable and/or non-refundable rates.
• Rates available on auction or flash sale websites, similar (but not limited) to Priceline or Hotwire.
• Reward program rates, corporate or group rates, government rates and/or other rates not available to the general public.
• Any rates available on websites that require membership or a login to book and view rates and availability.
• Packaged rates, which include the room along with other amenities such as (but not limited to) parking, meals or entertainment, and/or other travel services such as (but not limited to) airline tickets, car rental or show tickets.
• Mobile exclusive rates or promotional rates that require a promotional code.
• Promotional rates that must be booked directly with the hotel or directly on the hotel’s website exclusively.
If we can verify the lower price for your stay, the nightly rate on your Kiwi Collection booking will be adjusted to match it, or a credit for the difference in the rate will be applied to your hotel folio at check-out.
We have the sole right to determine the validity of any claim, and to determine if a competing case is genuinely available. In the case of a dispute, our decision is final.
We reserve the right to modify this price match policy at any time.